The following are a set of guidelines for operational practices at the Fargo Park District’s Golf Courses. These guidelines have been created with the knowledge and information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials. We are continuing to monitor the impact of COVID-19 as it relates to our golf course operations which could lead to altering or ceasing operations at any time.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- All golfers must call or reserve tee times online in advance. No walk ins accepted.
- Go to FargoGolf.net to reserve a tee time online
- Call the golf course Pro Shops to reserve a tee time by phone
- Tee times are accepted up to 3 days in advance
- Tee time intervals are increased to 10-15 minutes
- To maintain social distancing and minimize contact points for customers and staff, payment on the day of play is accepted before arrival over the phone by calling the Pro Shop or by online when the tee time is reserved.
- The Pro Shops are only accepting payment through credit or debit cards. Customers swipe their own card and no signature is required.
- Cash payments are not accepted at this time.
- A credit or debit card may be stored, safely and securely by our card processor, Worldpay, on yourForeUp account in accordance with PCI compliance for future transactions.
- There is limited entry in the Pro Shop with a maximum of two customers at a time to adhere to physical distancing guidelines. The remainder of the clubhouse is closed to all customers including restrooms. Please plan accordingly.
- Golf retail items are available with limited access. Staff will assist with any retail purchases.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfectant. A water bottle is also advised to remain hydrated during your golfing experience. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before a reserved tee time. Check in at the Pro Shop at least 5 minutes before the allotted tee time. Sometimes we will instruct check-in with a starter equipped with a tablet accepting check ins at the first tee. Reminder: a maximum of two customers allowed in the Pro Shop at a time.
- Season pass holders and guests are required to keep a minimum of 6 feet between them. We look forward to seeing everyone but no handshakes or high fives at this time.
- Scorecards and pencils are distributed upon request in the Pro Shop. Scorecards and pencils are not available on the golf course.
- All common areas and equipment are frequently disinfected throughout the day including workstations, credit card machine, pens and other touchable surfaces at the check-in counter.
Golf Course Rules:
- Walking only. Rentals such as golf carts, pull carts and clubs are not available.
- Practice facilities are closed including the putting green and driving range.
- Ball washers, bunker rakes, drinking fountain/coolers and benches have been removed.
- Please dispose of your trash, trash bins are available at select areas around the golf course.
- Flagsticks are frequently disinfected and are not to be touched or removed. Cups have been adjusted for safe ball retrieval. The United States Golf Association (USGA) has a temporary measure in place to accept scores played under these conditions for handicap purposes using the most likely score guidelines, even though the player has not holed out.
- Please smooth out bunkers with your foot or golf club after play.
- Access to clubhouse is limited and, in some instances they are closed, this includes access to restrooms and food and beverage. Decisions are made in partnership with restaurant owners.
- Edgewood: Clubhouse is closed, bathrooms at Chalet are open for use. Pro Shop open with limited players allowed at any time.
- Osgood: Clubhouse is open and bathrooms are available.
- Rose Creek: Portable/temporary restrooms will be available on both the front nine (between #3 & #6) and back 9 (#14). Sanitize your hands before and after using these restrooms. Limited restrooms are available in the clubhouse.
- El Zagal: Clubhouse is open, but the door locked. Staff enters golfers one player at a time. Bathrooms are open and food and beverage is available out of the vending machines.
- Prairiewood: Clubhouse is closed. Portable bathrooms are available outside the Pro Shop and on the course (between #4 & #8).
8. We ask that golfers refrain from retrieving stray golf balls and sharing of golf clubs.
9. Please practice patience and respect for the golf course, staff and fellow golfers.
10. Intentional or deliberate failure to abide by these rules are subject to expulsion from the course without a refund.