Golf Carts are available on Friday, May 1 for use at Rose Creek with modified procedures due to COVID-19 concerns. The Fargo Park District is focused on providing opportunities to responsibly remain active during this time. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) staying physically active is one of the best ways to keep your mind and body healthy.
All users are asked to practice physical distancing and personal responsibility. Modified procedures were created with information from the PGA as well as the CDC, state and local health officials. Every effort is being made to limit contact points and to ensure that everyone adheres to the recommended 6 feet of distancing.
- Recommended 1 person per Golf Cart. However, two individuals are allowed to ride in the same golf cart if they prefer.
- No reservations are accepted for golf carts. Carts are available 20 minutes prior to your tee time and are first-come, first-serve.
- Cart shortages are likely, so individuals that are able to walk are encouraged to do so.
- Carts are frequently sanitized after each use and staged.
- 90-degree rule is in effect.
- Players are required to remove and throw away all trash in appropriate receptacles.
- No soil/seed bottles are available on the golf carts.
- Players must return golf carts to the designated return area.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfectant. A water bottle is also advised to remain hydrated during your golfing experience. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- Please practice patience and respect for the golf course, staff and fellow golfers.
The intentional or deliberate failure to abide by these rules are subject to expulsion from the course without a refund. For the latest course updates, follow the golf courses on Facebook. For questions, call the golf courses: Osgood at 701-356-3070, Edgewood at 701-232-2824, Prairiewood at 701-232-1445 and El Zagal at 701-232-8156, and Rose Creek at 701-235-5100.