Fall is a great season for golf. Many of the courses are in their best playing conditions of the year, the autumn scenery makes a great backdrop to your golf game and you finally get to break out your quarter-zip apparel for the cool conditions.
On Saturday, August 15, you can enjoy the Fall golf season by purchasing a Fall Golf Pass through FargoGolf.net. The Fall Golf Pass includes the same five great courses as a season pass at an even better price for the Fall season!
If you already have a 2020 golf pass, you don’t need to purchase a Fall Golf Pass.
Fall Passes are available for households, adults, juniors, intermediate and seniors at a great price and is a perfect way to extend your 2020 golf season. Golfer’s can purchase:
- Fall Passes for individual courses
- Par-3 Fall Pass allowing you to golf at the 9-hole golf courses (Osgood, Prairiewood and El Zagal)
- 5 FORE 1 Fall Pass giving you access to all 5 public golf courses
Fall Passes for all five Fargo Park District courses are valid starting August 15-December 31, 2020.
- Go to FargoGolf.net. Click “Buy Fall Golf Pass” on the home page.
- Select the golf course you’d like to buy a pass from.
- Select “Log In” located at the top right of your screen.
- Log in to your account or click “Sign Up For Free” (If you’re buying a pass for somebody else, you must login to each golfers account)
- Update account info
- Click on “Credit Cards” located on the left side of your screen. Save a credit card for convenience safely and securely with World Pay (optional).
- Select “Buy Pass” located at the top of your screen to purchase your 2020 Fall Golf Pass
- Select a pass to purchase.
- Select “Complete Purchase”
- If you did not save your credit card to your account on Step 6 you can complete your purchase by filling out the credit card payment information and click “Submit” to complete your purchase.