One of Fargo’s Best Kept Secrets
Hidden in a South Fargo neighborhood lies Prairiewood Public Golf Course. You’ll hear us describe it as “One of Fargo’s Best Kept Secrets”, and here’s why:
- The course might be hidden in a neighborhood, but it’s easy to discover with an easy hop off 25th Street, along 17th Ave South.
- With 9-holes, the course is designed for the beginner-intermediate skill level for a balance of fun and challenge. We also have 5 sets of tees that work for all skill levels.
- We offer a quick pace-of-play, that allows you to accommodate a round of golf into your busier lifestyle.
- There’s no need to break out the plaid golf socks before playing a round. You can come out in a tee-short and jeans if you prefer. We want to offer you a relaxed atmosphere and golfing in something you’re uncomfortable in defies that concept.
- One of the perks of being tucked into a neighborhood is being surrounded by mature trees. The trees help tame the wind on a typical windy Fargo day and offers you shade from the sun on those hot days.
- We offer great pricing for weekday and weekend rounds of golf, carts, push carts, club rentals and twilight golfing.
We hope we convinced you to make Prairiewood Public Golf Course your “go to” golf course. Book your tee-time online today at FargoGolf.net.