Sometimes date night can be repetitive, so we created a list of games for you to play the next time you hit the course.
- Keep track of who three putts the most during the round and that lucky winner gets to cook or buy dinner.
- When you’re finished with your round of golf, go to the practice green and pick a spot on the green to shoot from. You each get three balls to try to make it and whoever is the closest gets to pick what the other one makes for dinner.
- Pick the longest par 5 on the course and see who smacks the golf ball the farthest with their drive; then that lucky winner gets to decide what movie you are going to see next.
- Whoever has the highest score at the end of the round gets to buy the next round of golf.
- Play a round of golf with another couple and break into teams. Try playing opposite shots or a scramble. Whoever the winning team gets treated to ice cream by the opposing team. Reminder: If the course is busy, try doing a scramble over playing opposite shots to help increase pace of play for your group.
- Head out to El Zagal and play golf or FootGolf. You’re able to play both right alongside of each other, so you don’t have to worry about breaking into groups and playing each sport separately.
If you try any of these ideas, don’t forget to tag the course you played on and tell us how it went. We hope you enjoy these ideas!