Six Father’s Day Gift Ideas
It’s never too early to celebrate Father’s Day and tell your dad how much he means to you. Whether it is by giving a gift or playing a round or two of golf, dad deserves a thank you. To help you do just that, we’ve compiled six great Father’s Day gifts your dad is sure to enjoy. Check them out!
- Did dad get a new set of golf clubs and is struggling to adjustment from the old to the new set? Get him a 30-token driving range punch card at his favorite course of choice; Edgewood, Osgood and Rose Creek.
- Tired of the consistent golf swing and want to change things up? Now’s your chance. Head out to El Zagal Public Golf Course and give FootGolf a whirl! This great game is a cross between soccer and golf, but instead of swinging, you want to kick the ball into the hole. For more information call the course at 701-232-8156 or visit FargoGolf.net.
- Spend some quality time with dad and enjoy a round of golf at Prairiewood Public Golf Course. This course is 9 holes and designed for beginner and intermediate golfers – perfect for a relaxing afternoon with dad!
- Not sure which punch card to get or what course dad loves to golf at? No worries purchase a gift card for him online store at FargoGolf.net.
- Really wanting to surprise dad this year? Get him a golf pass to his favorite course. Passes can be purchased at any of the Pro Shops and online at FargoGolf.net.
- Make Father’s Day a fun challenge this year and treat dad to a round at all five of Fargo’s public golf courses. Keep score and at the end of the challenge, loser buys ice cream- dads love ice cream.
For more information about any of Fargo’s five public golf courses, golf passes or if you want to schedule a tee time, visit FargoGolf.net. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!