Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift For Your Golf Partner
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, have you thought about what to get your valentine?
- Skip the heart filled with chocolates and replace the chocolates with golf balls. There’s no such thing as having too many golf balls, especially if the Fargo winds are active and “encourage” the golf balls into the water hazards.
- Create a box filled with things you know your partner needs. We recommend placing extra golf balls, tees, ball markers, divot repair tool, sunscreen, Chap Stick, windbreaker and a new golf hat in the box or container.
- Did your significant other get new clubs recently and they’re still breaking them in? Get them a few lessons with any of our three Golf Pro’s.
- Ordering a dozen roses from the flower shop is great, but what about giving your loved one a bouquet of golf balls? If you struggle creatively, who said you have to pick just one? Give them a dozen roses and a dozen golf balls.
- Treat the both of you and plan a weekend getaway this summer to try out a new course, but don’t forget to warm up before going at any of our five Public Golf Courses.
- Sign up for a coed couples league at Osgood Public Golf Course, it’ll be a great way to spend time together and enjoy a round of golf each week.
- For those who have multiple valentine’s, A.K.A. your children, get a household season pass for your family and spend quality time together this summer on the golf course making memories you’ll never forget.